Animated Balls

Animated Balls 
By: Brynna Schaal

Project:
I was assigned to make three different animations of objects bouncing on or across the screen. The first assignment was to make a ball bounce up and down. The second I had to do was make a ball bounce across the screen. Finally I was assigned to make an animation of whatever I wanted so I made an animation of a Christmas build bouncing into a string of lights.

Process: 
The process was simple and required little effort. All I had
to do was place the object I was animating in its different
positions and make a new slide. Once all of the slides have
 been made it should play and make a seamless animation.
     < Ball bouncing Animation
Thoughts: 
I thought this project was very simple to do and fun to
create. I will use this again to make other animations
other than these assigned in the future.




              Ball bouncing up and down animation >

Comments

Popular Posts