Ecomm Final Project



 People repellent                       My video I edited and starred in
By: Brynna Schaal


Banner for website
The Project: The task at hand was to invent a product that people could use to improve everyday life or life in general.  I was put in a group of 4 with my newfound coworkers for the next month. Together we brainstormed products and wrote the pros and cons of each on a large sheet of paper. This helped with choosing our idea we would be working on for the rest of the year. We started making the website, banners, logos, product advertisements, and the actual product we could present with. This whole process took about 9 weeks. We faced challenges with time and computers not working. We were given feedback on how we should make our logos look and videos feel. I changed the sequence and better music in my video. My overall opinion of my work in the quarter wasn't good. I finished everything i needed to accomplish but not to my satisfaction. I just am struggling with a lot of things right now and need to figure them out.
Product Logo
Time Management: Somedays I'd work very hard to get everything finished and off my plate and others i just couldn't push myself to finish anything. I did try to make a picture advertisement but i didn't know the software enough to make it look nice but I got
some help and made it look halfway decent. There was a lot of communication with my team and they all helped and we worked together. I came in a few times before and after class to finish editing and exporting my animation. There were minor disagreements along the way but we made it.
Company Logo
 My Strengths: Im not that good at much and I don't know the software for any of the programs used whatsoever. Hence why I dropped out of this program. But I did manage

to complete some of the tasks given to me on good days. I just need to improve my skills in those fields. My strength I would say is my art ability and that helped in the designing stage of things. 

Summary: My favorite part of this quarter was getting 
to film the advertisements with my friends as extras. 
Something I would do differently is edit the video with 
Package Design
more effort and not wait till the day before it was de and 
stress about everything in life. My overall takeaway is that 
this is not for me, I learned that
 this isn't what I want to do 
for the rest of my high school career. A goal I would set for 
next year is finding something I truly love to do and pursue 
it with all of my ability. This project was enjoyable for the
 most part.
Website Screen Captures

Comments

Popular Posts