How to Print a Document











Creative Process: My creative process for this project was to create an informational video showing how to print anything at ONW. To create this video I first had to have a plan, my partner and I made a storyboard. We both worked together on decisions and agreed on how our final product would look. On this storyboard was every shot we had to take in order to make shooting day easier. On shooting day I was behind the camera while my partner acted out the scenes. We finished shooting in one day and later I was able to upload the videos onto my computer. Editing was simple as all I had to do was put all of my clips in order into Adobe Premiere Pro. Next I had to take out the audio and put some new theme music over it. This part of the project was very simple.

What Did I Learn: I learned a lot of video making techniques along the way. Two of the most important was how to use the tripod and using the 180 degree rule. The tripod was difficult at first but I got a hang of it after a while. The most confusing part was attaching the Ipad as well as leveling the legs to make an even shot in the end. The 180 degree rule is a common rule for anyone shooting a film. This rule insures that all of the clips look consistent and dovetail nicely in the final product. I did break this rule once but had extra video to make it work.

My Experience: This project was a huge learning experience for me. I learned a bunch of editing tips and better techniques for the camera. Something I would do differently is shoot longer clips so I have more wiggle room in the editing phase of the project. Another thing I would work on is my camera stabilizing abilities when making pans or shooting close ups. I would also add in some transitions and fade the music in the end.

Comments

Popular Posts