10 Words

10 Words
By: Brynna Schaal

Project:
I chose 10 words that describe me as a person and put them in our blog. Then I opened a new Photoshop tab and typed all the words onto the page as well as my first and last name. Then I added colors to the words making them different and more appealing to the eye.
Animation:
I used the tools in Photoshop to set up a timeline animation and animate each word one by one. I did this by moving  the words off of the screen and making keyframes for the computer to add to my timeline. After that I moved the words back to the screen in a different position and added another keyframe and the computer made all of the frames in-between the two keyframes. 
What I Learned:
I learned how to animate by simply moving words and making key frames that I can use later to make other animations.



Comments

Popular Posts