Logo Design

Logo Design
By: Brynna Schaal

 Sketching✎

I started off by sketching designs on a 
sketchbook, making all sorts of 
designs to get a strong enough one to 
move on to Adobe Illustrator and start 
to make my design.





Creating🖥
Next I opened a new page on Adobe Illustrator and made some rough mockups of the original sketches that I liked the most. All of the creations were in black in white to not distract from the overall design of the logo itself.




Coloring🖊

After that I added another page and started
playing with color and adding different color 
combinations with the black and white in the 
background. I also used different shapes 
and lines to make backgrounds for each logo.
I used the cool colors because I like them
and cool colors are calm and relaxing like I
am. The shape I chose represented a strong
base with some curves to represent easy
going or fun.




                                          Finishing🏁

I chose my two favorite designs and put them on a bigger background to examine. The one I chose in the end I put on a larger background by itself. 




Mockups   ҉

I made some mockups to see what the logo would look like 
in real life. I put it on various objects such as a bus stop sign,
a van, and store, and a poster on a wall.

     

         










Comments

Popular Posts