Typography Project

Typography Project

My name as an example
The project: I was assigned to make a diagram of the different parts of the text. I used my name as an example and labeled the anatomy of the text that I could. The project was fairly easy to do and I finished it quickly.

What did you learn: I learned that there are many names for the different types to fonts and different situations to use them in. Another thing I learned was that some dots are overused and have clubs that are specifically for hating the font. Comic Sans is a very hated font and should never be used for serious situations.

How it went: In beginning it was difficult to find parts that would fit with my name but I kept going and finished it in no time. If I did this project again I would use the whole alphabet to name every part of a font.

Comments

Popular Posts